Печать фирменных конвертов Киев по доступным ценам от 300 грн.
Business correspondence plays an important role in the activities of the company, as it establishes and maintains relations between partners and customers. Therefore, envelopes are integral attributes not only as a convenient repository of documents and letters, but also in the formation of a corporate style. In addition to the main function, these products can become carriers of advertising and image information. Corporate envelopes make a first impression on the recipients, so the quality of the products themselves, as well as the images printed on them, are of great importance. With the help of such style elements, you can create a positive reputation and image in the eyes of business partners and potential customers.
Printing on envelopes: methods and features
Today, business correspondence is carried out mainly by e-mail. Despite this, sending letters in envelopes is still relevant. Therefore, many companies resort to envelope printing services. By sending such a letter, you will not only transmit the necessary documents, but also once again remind yourself. Corporate envelopes are the most important component that emphasizes and supports the style of the organization. And the print on the product plays, perhaps, the leading role. The presence of a logo, contact and other data is a prerequisite for business printing. In addition, envelope printing will distinguish your letter from the general pile of correspondence.
Currently, the following envelope manufacturing methods are most common:
- Digital printing. The main advantage of this method is the printing of small runs of envelopes of all formats. The images themselves are bright and colorful. Often used to print personalized recipient data on envelopes.
- Offset printing on envelopes. The minimum circulation produced by this method is 1000 pieces. Printing on envelopes using offset printing is ideal for large print runs, because the larger it is, the lower the cost of one copy. As well as digital printing, it allows you to transfer drawings to products of any size and density. Not suitable for applying personalized data. It is used if printing on the inside of the envelope is necessary - transferring the image on both sides, after which the finished product is assembled.
- Screen printing envelopes. Each color is applied to the product separately. It is used for printing on envelopes of a non-standard shape or texture. Most often used for making envelopes for greeting cards or invitations. A suitable print run for silk screen printing is 500 copies. This type of printing on envelopes also has color restrictions (up to 6) and transfers only vector images without a gradient.
In order to print envelopes and save, you need to decide on the type, format, size, circulation of products. Then you can choose the most optimal type of print.
Types and sizes of envelopes
In the first minutes of receipt, branded envelopes make up the impression of the sender. Products with a logo, contact and other information create an association about the company that sent the letter. Conducting business correspondence in company envelopes with a logo can become part of your advertising strategy.
Envelopes come in various sizes and configurations:
- C3 (324X458 mm) - used for sending large-sized papers, such as booklets and catalogs. Printing on such envelopes is done in various ways.
- C4 (229X324 mm) - envelopes for documents in A4 format. You can print on the entire surface of the product, as well as only on the front of the envelope.
- C5 (162X229 mm) - this envelope format is designed for A5 size papers.
- C6 (114X163 mm) - it is convenient to store A6 documents in such envelopes.
- E65 (DL) (110X220 mm) - oblong-shaped envelopes, which are also called euro-envelopes.
If you are looking for a company that prints on envelopes in Kiev, contact the online printing store printme.ua. You can order envelopes with a logo from us and any other images. We have all the necessary production facilities that allow us to print envelopes in the shortest possible time, regardless of circulation.