Тиснение, заказать печать с тиснением и конгревом
Embossing is the process of cutting (imprinting) on leather, paper, foil, cardboard, plastic and other binding materials. This method is widely used for the manufacture of a variety of products and souvenirs: notebooks, wallets, business card holders and other leather and leatherette products.
All types, methods and methods of embossing on the skin can be divided into two categories - cold and hot. Also, this technology is divided into the following types:
- Foil stamping. The foil is stretched between the cliche and the material, after which it is pressed. It is carried out both hot and cold.
- Blind embossing. Material - texture paper or leather. The print is applied using a cliche. The image surface is smooth and even.
- Texturing. This is one of the methods of dressing, which gives it a certain texture. Texturing is the same pressing, during which the cliche makes a shallow impression on the entire surface of the skin.
- Hot stamping. The principle of the technological process is to use a concave pattern and its exact counter-relief, which perform compression. The concave pattern presses from the outside, and the counter-relief from the bottom, so that the material is deformed and a relief image appears on its surface. At the same time, an in-depth pattern forms on the other side.
printme.ua offers embossing services on genuine leather and binding materials. An order is placed directly on our website, where you can fill out a special form. We will reply you shortly to clarify all the details and calculate the cost. Delivery of finished products is carried out as soon as possible.
The advantages and disadvantages of embossing
Embossing is one of the youngest and most promising areas in the printing industry. Cold and hot stamping methods have their own peculiarities and their use depends on what material will be printed and what result you want to achieve. The technology of hot stamping has been used in printing for a long time, but the cold one is only gaining popularity. When choosing a stamping method, the question arises: which is better - cold or hot stamping? Each method has its own fields of application. In the cold way, you can make a variety of labels, but not all materials. The most suitable raw materials are polypropylene, polyethylene and coated paper. Hot stamping on the skin has a very wide decorative possibilities, and cold stamping is characterized by high performance at minimal cost. Of course, each of the methods is not without its negative aspects:
- if you need to apply a drawing over a large area, then the hot method is not suitable for this;
- for hot stamping on the skin you need a big budget, because it is very complex and costly;
- when using the cold method, there is a need for trial testing, which delays the manufacturing process of printed products.
As you can see, there are enough nuances, therefore, before placing an order for the production of products, it is necessary to consult with professionals. The company printme.ua offers stamping services in Kiev at attractive prices and with the help of modern working equipment. Before starting work, we carefully select the material and make sure that the image is obtained at the highest level. We guarantee high quality work, strict adherence to deadlines and reasonable prices. If you have any questions, call us at the indicated phone number, and we will be happy to answer them. Our experts will help you choose the most suitable type of embossing, offer specific options for finishing products.
You can also read our blog article on the topic in more detail. What is foil stamping?